Sun Microsystems SG-XPCIE2FC-EM4 375-3397 4Gb PCI-E Dual Port FC Host Adapter
Pulls from new servers, tested
Supplied with Full size OR low profile bracket - please specify which is required when ordering
SG-XPCIE2FC-EM4 375-3397 = Sun 4Gb PCI Express Dual Port FC Host Adapter, RoHS:Y. Manufactured by Emulex for Sun Microsystems. Emulex Model# LPe11002. x4 PCI Express. The minimum Solaris operating system is Solaris 10 3/05 HW1.
Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb
Only one card included.
Substitute with: SG-XPCIE2FC-EM4, LPe11002
Servers: Sun Fire T1000, T2000 Sun Fire V215, V245, V445 Sun Fire X2100, X2100 M2, X2200 M2 Sun Fire X4100 M2, X4140, X4200 M2, X4240, X4440. X4450, X4600, X4600 M2 SPARC Enterprise M4000, M5000, M8000, M9000 SPARC Enterprise T1000, T2000, T5120, T5140, T5220, T5240 Disk Arrays: StorEdge 3510, 3511 StorageTek 6140 Tape Libraries: StorEdge L500
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading virtualization support make the dual-channel Emulex LightPulse LPe11002 an ideal solution for enterprise and mixed-OS SAN environments. With powerful management tools and broad platform support, they deliver maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
LightPulse HBAs' highly integrated single chip design minimizes onboard components, while advanced error-checking and correcting methods assure robust data integrity. The Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N-Port ID Virtualization (NPIV)
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and AutoPilot Installer®
- Efficient administration via Emulex OneCommand™ Manager for HBAs anywhere in the SAN
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance increases scalability and user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices
- Advanced security protects the SAN from potential threats such as WWN spoofing, host masquerading, rogue/compromised servers and administrator errors
- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PH-3, FC-PI-2, FC-FS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-4, FC-FLA, FC-SP, FC-PLDA, FC‑TAPE, FCP-2, and RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
- PCI Express base spec 1.0a
- PCI Express card electromechanical spec 1.0a
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug-hot swap
- 4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows, Linux, NetWare, Solaris, VMware, HP‑UX
- Additional support is available from OEMs and partners
- PowerPC®, SPARC®, x86, x64 and Intel® Itanium® 64-bit processor family
- Data rates: 1.0625, 2.125 and 4.25Gb/s (auto-detected)
- Optics: Short wave lasers with LC type connector
- Cable: 50/125μm, up to 150 meters at 4Gb/s 62.5/125μm, up to 70 meters at 4Gb/s
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: +3.3
- Operating temperature: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
- Airflow required: 100 lf/m
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Class 1 Laser Product per DHHS 21CFR (J) and EN60825-1
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- TUV certified to EN60950-1
- FCC rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- VCCI, Class A
- MIC (Korea), Class A
- BSMI (Taiwan), Class A
- RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC) for environmental requirements
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization.
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting ensure that data is safe from corruption.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS.
- Strong authentication between host and fabric is based on Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) Diffie-Helmann Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (DH-CHAP).
- International Delivery is with UPS
VAT @ 20% INCLUDED IN PRICE - VAT INVOICE PROVIDED
£400 + VAT
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 20
8882 1111 from outside the UK