- No "sold in uk" text
- XEX 447-1N and 448-1N
- "The Parlophone co" text
- Ernest J day sleeve
- Emitex inner sleeve
- Cover and label says "you really gotta hold on me"
- "Money" on label is credited to Bradford-Gordy/jobete mus ncb
Condition: (disc/sleeve) EX/EX
Playing Surface: in excellent condition, with nothing but a few very light paper scuffs, caused by the removal of the record from its inner sleeve. Still retains its original sheen.
Labels: in excellent condition. Clean, bright and unmarked, with very few very light spindle trails.
Emitex inner sleeve: in excellent condition. No marks. No seam splits. No yellowing.
Picture sleeve: in excellent condition. Slight creasing. No marks. No seam splits. Only slight corner and edge wear. No damage to laminate. Clean and unmarked back. Undamaged spine with very clear text.
Condition is expressed as two abbreviations, seperated by a slash. The first refers to the disc and the second to the sleeve. The abbreviations we use are as follows:
M (Mint), EX (Excellent), VG (Very Good), G (Good), F (Fair), B (Bad).
For example: EX/VG indictaes that the record is in Excellent condition and the sleeve in Very Good condition.
- EXCELLENT: The record shows some signs of having been played, but there is very little lessening in sound quality. The cover and packaging might have slight wear and/or creasing.
- VERY GOOD: The record has obviously been played many times, but displays no major deterioration in sound quality, despite noticeable surface marks and the occasional light scratch. Normal wear and tear on the cover or extra items, without any major defects, is acceptable.
- GOOD: The record has been played so much that the sound quality has noticeably deteriorated, perhaps with some distortion and mild scratches. The cover and the contents suffer from folding, scuffing of edges, spine splits, discoloration, etc.
The vast majority of items we list are in Excellent or Very Good condition. We only use the 'Mint' grading for items with no visible flaws at all, so many of our excellent items are in very near mint condition. Occasionally we list rare items in lesser conditions. A full list of grading definitions is available in our ebay store.
Abbreviations We Use - Please refer to these abbreviations, used in the item title, for a fuller description of the record
- WS: Comes in a plain White Sleeve
- CS: Comes in a matching generic Record Company Sleeve
- PS: Comes in a matching Picture Sleeve
- GF: Gatefold Picture Sleeve
- RI: Re-Issue (All items not described as Re-Issues are originals)
- WOL: Writing On Label
- WOS: Writing On Sleeve
- WL: White Label Promo
- SOL: Sticker On Label
- SOS: Sticker On Sleeve
- TOL: Tear On Label
- TOS: Tear On Sleeve
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister