PLEASE NOTE: Registered Post is Optional, but we do Urge the winning bidder to chose this option as we will Not take responsibility for item being lost or stolen in the post. Please be fully aware that We will NOT refund money OR replace items if this option is not exercised.
WILL POST WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY!!!
*** PLEASE inspect all our terms and conditions thoroughly. If you do not agree with them, PLEASE do not bid! ***
Item is THE BOAT THAT ROCKED DVD, PAL REGION 4.
BRAND NEW & SEALED.
Starring: PHILIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN, BILL NIGHY, RHYS IFANS, GEMMA ARTERTON, JANUARY JONES, KENNETH BRANAGH, NICK FROST, EMMA THOMPSON, JACK DAVENPORT, TOM WISDOM, TALULAH RILEY AND TOM STURRIDGE.
Directed by RICHARD CURTIS.
"The Boat That Rocked is an ensemble comedy in which the romance takes place between the young people of the 60s and pop music. It's about a band of rogue DJs that captivated Britain, playing the music that defined a generation and standing up to a government that, incomprehensibly, preferred jazz. The Count (Philip Seymour Hoffman), a big, brash, American god of the airwaves; Quentin (Bill Nighy), the boss of Radio Rock - a pirate radio station in the middle of the North Sea that's populated by an eclectic crew of rock and roll DJs; Gavin (Rhys Ifans), the greatest DJ in Britain who has just returned from his drug tour of America to reclaim his rightful position; Dave (Nick Frost), an ironic, intelligent and cruelly funny co-broadcaster; and a fearsome British government official out for blood against the drug takers and lawbreakers of a once-great nation."
PLEASE NOTE: PICTURES ARE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY. SOME ITEMS ARE PRE-ORDERED AND MAY SOMEWHAT DIFFER FROM PICTURE INCLUDED.
*DVD IS BRAND NEW & SEALED. BID WITH CONFIDENCE.
ALL ITEMS ARE 100% ORIGINAL, NO CHEAP ILLEGAL COPIES.
*** ATTENTION: ***
Before bidding it is a condition that you have read and undestood the auction specifications and the Terms and Conditions that go with it. PLEASE be aware that you are entering into a Binding Agreement once placing a bid. If you have any questions PLEASE ask Before Bidding. We will do our best to reply to all questions within 48 hours of receiving the message.
*Bidders should note that this DVD is PAL FORMAT. PLEASE check your DVD player to ensure that it can play this type of DVD BEFORE bidding, as We Will Not Replace OR Refund if the DVD is not compatible with your player.
* We post items out twice a week, so please pay promptly to ensure quick delivery. Delivery can take anywhere between one and seven days of payment confirmation, depending on where you are in Australia.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
*Payment via Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit OR Money Order Only!!!
* Postage to anywhere within Australia is AU$4.50 (Regular Post).
* Registered Post is an additional AU$3.20.
* We do combine postage on multiple purchases. In general, costs are as follows:
2 DVDs - $6.95 (Regular Post), then an additional $1.95 for every DVD added after that. Costs can be slightly higher if an item has unusual packaging or if multiple-disc sets are included.
* Please be aware that any damage that may occur to the packaging in the post is beyond our control and in the hands of Australia Post handlers. While we do post in the regular plastic DVD cover packaging, the items offered for sale here is the DVD and the artwork included ONLY. DVD plastic boxes are fairly cheap to replace and somewhat fragile, thus we can not take responsibility for those.
* WILL POST WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY.
*** SORRY, NO PICK-UPS! ***
*SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE. GOOD LUCK!!!