TG-3468 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective 32-bit Gigabit PCIe Ethernet Adapter which is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab specifications.
The PCIe Gigabit Network Adapter TG-3468 is a high performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3x flow control and Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which is a good selection to upgrade your network.
Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
-> Bank Deposit (Preferred) Payee Reference: Please ensure to quote your eBay user ID ONLY (NOT the item number)
-> Paypal To use PayPal, go to https://www.paypal.com.au, and send payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the PayPal policy, we only ship your product to your confirmed shipping address. Please be sure your billing address is same as your shipping address.
iHubcentral must receive your payment within 10 days or your order will be cancelled. We will ship your order, or begin assembling your order, when full payment has been processed (approximately one - two business days after payment is received). Please note we do not accept Money Order or cheques.
Order Status Upon the confirmation of the full payment has been received , items in stock are shipped within one-two business day after iHubcentral processes your order.
We will notify you by e-mail when your package ships. You may also email to check the tracking information.
1. Postage and handling fee for each item is to offset the costs of fuel increase, packaging and labor, as well as the actual postage required.
2. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based and cubic-based, it is not simply the postage paid label or the face value of the stamps.
3. Shipping costs are an inherent feature in any mail-order service, and we hope that you will understand.
4. Shipping costs for orders depend upon the method and option you choose and If you choose to combine items, you'll be charged for the highest shipping cost for one item, and get 10% off postage for each additional item in that shipment.(Over sized & Higher value items over $50 excepted)
5. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
6. Orders are dispatched daily duringweekends. Express service is also available upon request.
7. Please provide a valid day time contact number for courier delivery.left at your letterbox if the address is unattended.All attempted deliveries will be held at delivery depot for seven working days only, or it will be returned back to sender. A redelivery fee applies if the parcel is required to be sent out from again.
Technical Support In our experience, many problems can be resolved with the assistance and technical expertise of the manufacturer.
Warranty Support We provide 2 different kinds of Return Authorisation (warranty) after sale: DOA and normal RA.
For DOA items: we provide 7 days Dead on Arrival (DOA) warranty on hardware supplied. DOA item will be exchanged within 7 days of our invoice date.
Customers claiming DOA must return goods in original conditions, full packaging and with the proof of purchase, subject to NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE on goods returned. Only exchange is permitted under DOA claim unless otherwise agreed upon. All items are covered by manufacturers warranty and we only carry the first year.
For normal RA item: All products will be replaced or repaired. It takes approximately 2 weeks. We will replace or repair the item depending on product availability.
If the replacement is not available, a refund of the purchase price will be issued. Postage, insurance and handling charges are not refundable.
No warranty applies to software and consumables.
No items can be returned without our Return Authority number. The buyers need pay for the shipping back cost.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Returns are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 14 days from Tax Invoice date.
In order to return an item you must contact us to request a Return Authorization (RA).
All non-defective, undamaged products are subject to a 15% restocking fee if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box. There is no restocking fee for damaged or defective products.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab.
Buyer protection on eBay
Seller's payment instructions
Thanks for your order. Your business means a great deal to us! Transit Insurance is highly recommended.
When payment's made via internet bank transfer or branch deposit, please check your email for sales invoice number for payee reference or please quote your eBay User Name.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Postage Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.