What This Product Does The TL-SG1008 8-Port Gigabit desktop/rack-mount switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 8 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008 can save up to 60%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1008 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new product TL-SG1008 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1008 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
- Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Superior Performance The TL-SG1008 features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 96Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. It also supports 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|HARDWARE FEATURES |
|Interface ||8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports |
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
|External Power Supply ||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz |
|Dimensions ( W x D x H ) ||11.6*7.1*1.7 in. (294*180*44 mm) |
|SOFTWARE FEATURES |
|Transfer Method ||Store and Forward |
|MAC Address Table ||8K |
|Advanced Functions ||802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure |
Auto-Uplink Every Port
|Certification ||FCC, CE, RoHS |
|Package Contents ||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch |
|System Requirements ||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux. |
|Environment ||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?); |
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
To use PayPal, go to https://www.paypal.com.au, and send payment to: email@example.com
According to the PayPal policy, we only ship your product to your confirmed shipping address. Please be sure your billing address is same as your shipping address.
Upon the confirmation of the full payment has been received , items in stock are shipped within one-two business day after We processes your order.
We will notify you by e-mail when your package ships. You may also email to check the tracking information.
1. Postage and handling fee for each item is to offset the costs of fuel increase, packaging and labor, as well as the actual postage required.
2. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based and cubic-based, it is not simply the postage paid label or the face value of the stamps.
3. Shipping costs are an inherent feature in any mail-order service, and we hope that you will understand.
4. Shipping costs for orders depend upon the method and option you choose and If you choose to combine items, you'll be charged for the highest shipping cost for one item, and get 10% off postage for each additional item in that shipment.(Over sized & Higher value items over $50 excepted)
5. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
6. Orders are dispatched daily duringweekends. Express service is also available upon request.
7. Please provide a valid day time contact number for courier delivery.left at your letterbox if the address is unattended.All attempted deliveries will be held at delivery depot for seven working days only, or it will be returned back to sender. A redelivery fee applies if the parcel is required to be sent out from again.
In our experience, many problems can be resolved with the assistance and technical expertise of the manufacturer.
We provide 2 different kinds of Return Authorisation (warranty) after sale: DOA and normal RA.
For DOA items: we provide 7 days Dead on Arrival (DOA) warranty on hardware supplied. DOA item will be exchanged within 7 days of our invoice date.
Customers claiming DOA must return goods in original conditions, full packaging and with the proof of purchase, subject to NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE on goods returned. Only exchange is permitted under DOA claim unless otherwise agreed upon. All items are covered by manufacturers warranty and we only carry the first year.
For normal RA item: All products will be replaced or repaired. It takes approximately 2 weeks. We will replace or repair the item depending on product availability.
If the replacement is not available, a refund of the purchase price will be issued. Postage, insurance and handling charges are not refundable.
No warranty applies to software and consumables.
No items can be returned without our Return Authority number. The buyers need pay for the shipping back cost.