Details about The Charlie Solid Timber Cubby House by Bear Cubbies MADE IN MELBOURNESee original listing
12 Jun, 2014 20:45:12 AEST
[ 38 bids ]
Hallam, Victoria, Australia
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
The Charlie Cubby House
Features and Benefits:
• A gripper catch on the door so that children cannot get inadvertently locked in or out.
• A built in airflow system to keep the cubby fresh and cool during the summer months.
• Colorbond roof with an old fashion rolled top roof ridging.
• Outward opening front door to maximise the available play space inside.
• Perspex windows for safety.
• All solid timber. No MDF.
• Untreated pine paling cladding which is healthier for the environment and for your kids.
• Easy to understand instructions, all you need is two people and a power drill.
• Treated pine bearers (75x50) under the floor so that our cubbies can be placed directly on the ground or any other surface.
• Hard wearing moisture resistant yellow tongue flooring.
Standard Features Included in this Cubby:
• 2 sliding perspex widows on the front wall.
• (Note: pictured item has extra window - on side wall - not included in this auction).
• Front verandah and pickets.
• (Note: pictured item has extra side pickets - not included in this auction).
• Roof supplied in Colorbond Zinc.
• This Cubby House comes to you unpainted.
• (Note: pictured item is Stained - not included in this auction).
• 1900w x 1900d x 2300h (Cubby)
• 1900w x 740d x 1700h (Verandah)
• 2400w x 1800d x 700h (Flat Pack Shipping Size)
• weight: approx 250 kg
The Charlie can easily be customised to your needs; Staining, Windows, Sandpits, elevation kit, slides, colour etc…
Either DIY or we can organise it for you.
As all cubbies are made to order, payment is required within 3 days of auction ending.
We prefer payment either by direct deposit, money order/bank cheque or credit card. Please ensure you add your eBay user ID as a lodgement reference when making a deposit, or add to the back of your cheque.
We can take credit card payments over the phone 0413 382 942. We will contact you when your cubby is ready for pick-up, within 20 working days of payment being received and cleared.
Please note that we do not have storage facilities. Purchases must be collected within 7 days of completion. A $10.00 per day storage fee will apply thereafter. We thank you for your understanding.
Your cubby house will be available for pick up from our Hallam factory Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm.
The cubby will be flat packed and will fit onto a 6 x 4ft trailer (no cage). Make sure you bring enough rope to tie it down.
Elevation kits will alter the package dimensions and thus the type of trailer needed. Contact us for details.
Melbourne Area: Delivery Door to Door: From $130
Couriers are unable to unload item without assistance.
We take much care to make and despatch your cubby, please provide adequate assistance to unload cubby at your home so as not to incur extra delivery costs.
Some parts of cubby are quite heavy and require 2 quite strong people to lift.
To avoid all confusion (and possible extra costs), please provide 2 people to unload your brand-new cubby at it’s new home.
All the staff at Bear Cubbies.
We can arrange delivery to almost any main city location in Australia. We answer all freight quote requests during normal business hours and it takes approximately 24hrs to obtain the information from our freight company.
We use a major, reputable freight company. They deliver to their depots in main cities.
Alternatively, we are happy to work with your own freight arrangements.
Some destinations include:
Brisbane Depot: $427
Cairns Depot: $748
Perth Depot: $695
Sydney Depot: $317
Woollongong Depot: $529
Bear Cubbies is a family owned business that specialises in designing and manufacturing quality timber structures. If you are looking for a quality cubby house then look no further. We have an extensive range of designs along with elevation kits and accessories available. If a garden shed or workshop is what you are after we have that covered to. We also look after your family's pet with dog kennels and cat runs.
Our products are built to your personal requirements. All structures are supplied to you in kit form with all the necessary hardware and instructions. All you need is a drill. We pride ourselves on the quality of our product, our workmanship and our customer service.