Toshiba Canvio® Slim II Portable External Hard Drive is ideal for taking your storage on the go. This drive offers high capacity storage in a slim and sleek brushed aluminum design that is a perfect companion for your Ultrabooks™.
Store & Backup The Canvio® Slim II lets you store your files in a centralized place next to your computer, giving you easy access to your files whenever you need them – whether you are at home or away from home.
Get peace of mind knowing your data is protected. The included NTI Backup Now EZ2software scans your Windows® operating system and offers customizable backup options for your computer. Choose between backing up your files and folders to the cloud3, backing up your files and folders to your Canvio® Slim II portable hard drive, backing up everything saved on your computer, or choose all three for the most comprehensive coverage. Click the restore button and you can recover a file, folder, or your entire system. You can even schedule your backup to run automatically at any time and day – ensuring your files are always protected.
Secure your backup files with password-protected data encryption, (up to 256-bit), to help keep your backup safe and prevent unauthorized access.
Access & Share Stay connected with your friends and family with the Pogoplug® PC5. Leave your Canvio® Slim II at home, connected to your PC and still have complete access to all your files, photos, music and movies on any computer, smartphone or tablet – anywhere, anytime5. You can even share massive files and folders instantly from your PC and Canvio® Slim II with Pogoplug®. As an extra bonus, Canvio® Slim II includes 10GB of free cloud storage5for storing “always-available” copies of important files.
Go Mobile The Canvio® Slim II is sleek and ultra portable – yet able to store even the largest digital libraries with 500GB storage capacity. Forget your files? No problem – the Canvio® Slim II comes with file and folder remote access feature so you can access your files anywhere anytime via the internet5. You can even back up content from your mobile devices to the Canvio® Slim II or to the cloud5.
Secure The Canvio® Slim II Portable Drives include a password lock feature that prevents unauthorized access to your drive. Get peace of mind knowing your data is kept safe on the go.
PC and Mac® Compatible Toshiba Canvio® Slim II Portable Drives are preformatted NTFS for Windows® 8, 7, and Windows® XP. Plus, the drive comes with a NTFS driver for Mac® allowing you to store and access files from the PC and Mac® without reformatting4.
Backups and file security should never weigh on you – no matter where you go. So get the sleek, light and stylish Canvio® Slim II Portable External Hard Drive, and make sure your digital treasures plus peace of mind are always at hand.
STORE MORE WITH LESS
The Canvio® Slim is one of the smallest 500GB Portable External Drives today. Ideal for those who carry an Ultrabook™ or a super-mobile PC, it also comes with pre-loaded software that makes it easy to back-up files or an entire system.
SMART MOBILE STORAGE
Today’s Ultrabooks™ and extra-light PCs can often benefit from external storage. And any PC owner should have a backup solution. The Canvio® Slim Portable External Hard Drive helps out on both counts, offering a full 500GB of capacity to house your growing collection of pictures, music, home movies, video clips and important documents in one handy place.
SET-UP MADE SIMPLE
The Canvio® Slim Portable External Hard Drive couldn’t be easier to use. Just plug it in and it’s ready to go—for PC or Mac®3. It’s USB 3.0 and USB 2.0-compatible, for speed and convenience. Plus, it comes with its own pre-loaded backup application. No need to buy additional hardware or software.
A SLIM, STYLISH DESIGN
Did you choose your Ultrabook or laptop for its looks? Don’t stop when it comes to storage. With a sleek, lightweight design, the 9mm Canvio® Slim is the smallest 500GB portable drive you can buy—and one of the coolest, with a brushed aluminum finish in black or silver. It definitely keeps pace, and keeps up appearances.
BACK-UPS MADE EASY
Unlike other solutions, the Canvio® Slim makes it simple to back up not just files and folders, but your entire system2—or customize your backups to your exact needs. Secure your backups with password protection. Or, store on the cloud1for total assurance. Schedule automatic backups. Then stop worrying and keep pushing ahead.
TRIPLE THE ASSURANCE
Like all Toshiba products, Canvio® Slim Portable External Hard Drives were designed from the ground up with your needs and imagination in mind, then tested again and again for reliability. You can count on them to perform as advertised—every time. That’s why they come with a solid three-year limited warranty.
1. Free 30-day trial of cloud backup included
2. The preloaded NTI Backup Now EZ software is compatible with Windows® OS only.
3. NTFS driver for Mac preloaded on drive. Use of Time Machine® software requires the drive to be formatted to HFS+
Storage companion for your Ultrabook™
Slim and lightweight design
Sleek brushed aluminum finish
Safeguard your valuable data
Preloaded easy-to-use backup software2
Schedule automatic backup
File, folder and full system backup and recovery
Password-protected encryption for your backed up files
Access & Share
Access and share content from any device anywhere via the internet
Upload and download content from any device easily
Share massive files and folders instantly from your PC and Canvio® Slim II
Mobile & Secure
Access content remotely from mobile devices5
Back up content from your mobile devices5
PC & Mac® compatible. Stores and access files from PC and Mac® without reformatting4
Password lock feature to prevent unauthorized drive access
Peace of Mind
3-year limited warranty included8
Interfaces: USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
Interface Transfer Rate6:
Up to 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0)7
Up to 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0)
Speed: 5400 RPM
Average Seek Time: 12 ms
Cache Buffer: 8MB
Size (in): 500GB: 4.21(L) X 2.95(W) X 0.35(H)
Weight: 500GB: 4.41 oz Max
In the box:
Toshiba Canvio® Slim II Portable Hard Drive
USB 3.0 Cable
Quick Start Guide
NTI® Backup Now EZ™ (preloaded on drive)
NTFS driver for Mac® (preloaded on drive)
Pogoplug for PC software (preloaded on drive)
HDD Password Tool (preloaded on drive)
3-Year Limited Warranty (preloaded on drive)8
Formatted NTFS for Windows® XP, 7, 8
Mac OS® X (Snow Leopard®, Lion®, Mountain Lion®) with included NTFS driver for Mac®4
Available USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
1. One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109= 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (1TB) means 1012= 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB= 230= 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240= 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors.
2. The preloaded NTI Backup Now EZ software is compatible with Windows® OS only.
3. Free 30-day trial of cloud backup included.
4. Reformatting to HFS+ required for use with Time Machine® software.
5. Includes free downloadable copy of Pogoplug® PC with 10GB of free cloud storage. PC must be on and Internet connection required for remote access
6. Transfer rate may vary depending on user's system configuration and capabilities.
7. 5 Gbps is the maximum interface transfer rate per the specifications of the Universal Serial Bus
8. This product is covered by a three (3) year standard limited warranty
Replacement for HDTD105XK3D1.
Color : Black
We require immediate payment.
We accept all major credit cards through PayPal checkout.
please note: You do not have to have PayPal account to pay for an
item. When eBay direct you to the PayPal payment page, you will be able
to insert only the credit card info.
Please make sure your Paypal Account is verified before paying with
Paypal. Otherwise your payment will come through as an eCheque which may
take 3-5 days to clear in our Paypal account. We will only process your
order once payment has been confirmed in our account. Please check with
Paypal to find out how to verify your account.
Bank Deposit / Internet Transfer
Please use your eBay User ID in the "to account description" field as
reference. If you are unable to use your eBay ID, please send us an
eBay message advising us of your payment details including date,
description, amount and from which bank. The eBay item number is not
sufficient to identify your payment. If you choose to pay via Internet
transfer, please allow an additional 2-3 working days, to process your
order, as we read the previous day's bank statement and it can take up
to 48 hours for funds to reach our account.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to send us an
eBay message. We will get back to you as soon as we possibly can,
generally within 1-2 business days.
Please note that our customer support and logistics team operate during
these hours on business days only, so there may be slight delays in
responding to your messages after a long weekend or the Christmas break.
If you have an important message or request, please send us an eBay
message. Please do not tell us through the "notes" section in your
Paypal transaction or eBay order. Our orders are processed through an
automated system which does not read these notes.
If you choose Australia Post Express Post, your order will be processed
within 24 hours of your payment being cleared. If your postcode is listed in
the table below, the expected delivery time is the next business day after
dispatch (ie. The day after your parcel leaves our warehouse). If your
postcode is not included, we will use an alternative postal service such as
Fastway, Couriers Please or eParcel, whichever will deliver quickest to your
postcode. This will usually take a few days longer. Please see below for all
postcodes that are included in the next business day delivery network.
The Australia Post Express Post network covers 80% of Australian
business addresses, private addresses and post office boxes. If your item is
for an address outside this network, we'll use the fastest possible transport
links, but it won't be covered by our Next Day Guarantee. For next business
day delivery, Express Post items can be sent between all locations listed
For next business day delivery, Express Post items can be sent between
all locations listed below.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Futu Online Returns Policy
30 Days Change of Mind Policy
We are happy to accept a return for a full refund on the sales price provided that:
1. The item is returned to us within 30 days of the invoice date;
2. The item is still in its original, sealed packaging with no missing or damaged parts;
3. The customer contacts us prior to returning the item; and
4. The item is not used in any way.
• If the item is in resaleable condition but its packaging has been opened, we can still accept a return for refund, but will charge a 15% restocking fee.
• Refunds can only be made to the original account of payment.
• Postage and insurance costs are not refundable. The customer is also responsible for return postage costs.
• We reserve the right to refuse returned items if the conditions above are not met. In such cases, we may charge the customer a postage fee to send the item back to them.
All hardware purchased from our store are subject to a standard manufacturer warranty period. If an item is found to be faulty within 14 days, the item will be treated as Dead on Arrival (DOA). Outside of this period, the item will be processed as a standard warranty case. Physical damage is not covered by DOA or warranty.
The DOA period is 14 days from your invoice date. For certain brands of laptops, the DOA period is 30 days - please contact the product's manufacturer to confirm.
DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement after the faulty item has been returned to us provided that:
1. We are notified of the issue within 14 days of the invoice date;
2. The item is packed in its original, undamaged packaging with all included accessories and documentation.
• We will email the customer a prepaid post return label so there will be no return postage costs for the customer. The customer will need a printer in order to use the label.
• Any costs incurred with a third party (eg. computer technicians or postage costs) are not reimbursable. Please contact us first if in doubt.
• Processing time is generally 1-2 weeks from when we receive the DOA unit. Customers should obtain a reference number from the manufacturer to expedite their claim.
Standard Warranty Claims
Items found to be faulty outside of the 14 Days DOA period will be subject to standard warranty terms. Please contact the product's manufacturer for troubleshooting and more details about warranty terms.
• The customer will be responsible for any return postage costs.
• The processing time is generally 2-3 weeks from when we receive the faulty unit.
• The claim may result in a repair, new or refurbished replacement, or refund depending on manufacturer approval.
• The customer should provide their invoice number and item's serial number when contacting us. eBay only keeps a sales history of up to 3 months so we are not able to retrieve order details with eBay usernames after this period.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab.
Immediate payment required for this item
Immediate payment of AU $69.95 is required.
Seller's payment instructions
The optional $10 Standard Postage (Australia Post Parcel Post Parcel + Signature) insurance is separate from shipping cost, it covers you in case the item gets lost or damaged in transit which is highly recommended. Please leave your eBay ID as identifier message if you choose to pay by Direct Deposit.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.