1. Advanced toy making for schools (1922)
2. Making tin can toys by Edward Thatcher , Isabel Thatcher (1919)
3. Manual training toys for the boy's workshop by Moore, Harris W. (1912)
4. Toys, their design and construction - Kay, Jabez, b. (1891)
5. Handicraft for handy boys by Albert Neely (1883)
6. Manual training toys for boys and girls by Marten, William Samuel, (1877)
7. On Making Mending And Dressing Dolls by Clara Hallard Fawcett (1949)
8. Toy-making at home by Adams, Morely (1915)
9. Electric toy making for amateurs : including batteries, magnets, motors, miscellaneous toys and dynamo construction. by T. Oconor Sloane written in 1891.
10. BOYS' BOOK of MODEL BOATS (1920) by RAYMOND FRANCIS YATES
11. Coping saw work (1909) By Ben W. Johnson
Supervisor of Manual Training, Seattle, Washington
12. Educational toys (1920) by LOUIS C. PETERSEN, B. Sc.
Director of Manual Arts, State Normal University,
13. DIE Casting, Fundamentals of Die Casting Design (1999) by G. Bar-Meir, Ph.D.
14. Designing, modeling, building a model automobile (1954) A Fisher Body Craftsman Guide
15. Home-made toys for girls and boys (1915) Mechanical and Eleetrical Toys
BY A.Neely Hall author of "The boy craftsman'
16. Indian toy making (1987)
17. MAKING TOYS FROM GEOMETRIC MODELS
18. Paper toys and how to make them (1907) by FRITZ KOCH
19. The boy craftsman (1905) by A.NeelyHall
20. The boys' book of model aeroplanes (1910) by FRANCIS A. COLLINS
ILLUSTRATED WITH MANY PHOTOGRAPHS AND DIAGRAMS'
21. The boy's own toy-maker (1859) by E. Landells
22. The girl's own toy-maker, and book of recreaton, by E. and A. Landells
23. The jolly book of boxcraft (1914) by PATTEN BEARD
24. The toymakers (c1907) by CHARLES FELTON PIDGIN
A good novel to read from way back.
25. Toy craft (1922) by Leon H. Baxter
26. Toy-making in school and home (1916) by R K. & M. I. R. POLKINGHORNE
27. Toys and toymaking (1882) by JAMES LUKIN, B.A
FOR THE HOME CONSTRUCTION OF SIMPLE WOODEN TOYS, AND OF OTHERS THAT
ARE MOVED OR DRIVEN BY WEIGHTS, CLOCKWORK, STEAM, ELECTRICITY, etc.
28. Toys, painted by W. Trier; ()
29. When mother lets us make paper box furniture (1914) by G.Ellingwood Rich