Hot item : 14 sold and trending up!
*** Top Quality Shock Absorbers ***
Brand New Pair of heavy-duty Gas FRONT Shock Absorbers for
- Hilux Ute 4WD: from 10/1988 to 09/1997
Includes RN/YN/LN 10# & 11# series
- Hilux Ute 4WD: from 10/1997 to 02/2005
Includes RZN/LN/VZN/KZN 16# & 17# series
- Hilux 4Runner & Surf: from 10/1989 to 08/1997
Includes LN/RN/YN/VZV 130 series
*** Important - Please check that your model comes with Independant FRONT Suspension ***
Top Quality shock absorbers built to perform and take the load.
Comes with a 12 months 30,000Km replacement warranty.
Guarantee to fit your Hilux 100%.
|Part No#||Description||Extended Length ± 3mm||Compressed Length ± 3mm||Top Mount||Bottom Mount||Piston Dia (mm)||Shaft Dia (mm)|
FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER
Bush eye with sleeve, 16mm Inner Diameter, 38mm Width
- Twin Tube construction
- 4WD shock absorber application has a 36mm piston diameter and 53mm body diameter
- 4WD shock absorber application has a 15mm piston rod diameter
- 2WD shock absorber application has a 30mm piston diameter and 12.5mm piston rod
- Piston rod has 0.125mm chrome plate thickness
- Nitrogen gas charged
Rugged shock absorbers are Nitrogen gas charged, utilise the best quality (NOK) oil seals, and are extensively tested throughout the manufacturing process to ensure hardness, smoothness and durability of the chrome-plated piston rods (0.125mm chrome plate thickness). Before being accepted into our range, samples of each new part are subjected to endurance testing of four million cycles to ensure effective quality and performance
Warranty Against Defects
- In addition to the consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") and subject to our standard trading terms, iQUAY ("the Company") agrees to grant a credit for the price paid by you (the Customer) for the goods detailed below purchased from iQuay if it is proven that:
- the goods were not free from defects in material and workmanship in the manufacture of the goods;
- the terms and conditions below are complied with; and
- the claim is made within the following timeframes from the date of the iQuay's invoice:
No warranty is expressed where goods are used in vehicles that:
- Shock Absorbers: 12 months from date of our invoice or 30,000km from date installed.
- Shock Absorbers used in above ground mining: 3 months from the date of our invoice.
- have been modified from the original specification;
- are involved in on or off road racing; or
- are used in underground mining.
- Under this warranty iQuay is only liable to grant a credit for the original price of the goods. iQuay is not be liable to pay any other amount including amounts for any consequential, direct, indirect or special loss, expenses associated with making a claim, damage
or injury of any kind whatsoever, including not limited to removal & refitting of the goods.
- In order to make a claim you must:
- provide us a copy of the invoice for the goods as proof of purchase, be the purchaser detailed on the invoice and make the claim within the timeframes specified above for the particular goods from the date of the invoice;
- provide the reason for the claim (details of how the express warranty has been breached by defects in material or workmanship in the manufacture of the goods);
- provide proof of breach of the express warranty. If requested by us you must, provide us with a photo to evidence the breach or return the goods to us, at your cost, so we can assess whether there has been a breach; and
- if requested, provide evidence that you have complied with the terms and conditions below relating to use, installation and maintenance of the goods.
- If the credit claim is granted you must destroy the goods if not returned to us and provide evidence by digital image (if requested).
- The credit claim will not be granted unless the following terms and conditions in relation to use, installation and maintenance of the goods have been complied with:
- The defect in the goods have risen solely from faulty materials or workmanship in the manufacture of the goods;
- The goods have not been subject to negligence, misuse, interference or excessive operating conditions.
- The goods have been installed and handled as specified by the Company or as accepted by the Company as appropriate installation procedures.
- ACL Mandatory wording: "Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
- The consumer rights under the ACL are limited in circumstances where you do not fall within the meaning of "consumer" in the ACL.
*** Delivery will be REGISTERED with TRACKING. Consignment number will be provided to you via email when goods leave our warehouse. ***
- Show more Related Items.
"fast postage and im very happy with what i got thanks", thebushdude, Wyndham Vale, VIC, 12/2015
"Good seller as described.AAA++++ fast postage over Xmas very happy", rainybuzzard, Narrabri, NSW, 12/2015
"top seller", damianwoodduck4, Esperance, WA, 05/2015
"Received Item with Thanks!!!", ooskippy, Nambucca Heads, NSW, 10/2014
"Very happy a++++", gtsmadant, morayfield, QLD, 08/2014
- Show more.
"Thanks", emtakoolequineessentials, Marian, QLD, 08/2014
"Great transaction thanks!", kristin6466, Manjimup, WA, 04/2014
"Great ebayer - would use again", devenish.sam, Whittlesea, VIC, 03/2014
"why cant all ebay sellers be as efficient. super fast A+A+A+A+A", wolfjohn098, kenilworth, QLD, 03/2014
- Show less.
Copyright iQuay @ eBay 2016