Details about Toyota Landcruiser Fj55See original listing
07 Sep, 2014 23:50:37 AEST
[ 23 bids ]
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|For Sale by:||
|Type of Title:||
Clear (most titles)
I have owned this 1978 Toyota FJ55 Landcruiser since 2007. Bought from the second owner of 22 years, a mechanic and successful business owner.
During its time with me its been a reliable mode of daily transport, a weekend getaway vehicle as well as my towing mule.
1978 FJ55 Landcruiser.
- Dual Fuel, including custom Brown Davis fuel tank, 100 usable litres gas tank and Holley carb.
- 2F engine with extractors
- Dobinsons springs (with add a leaf in the rear), Rancho adjustable front shocks, Monroe rear adjustable air shocks.
- Power Steering with Tuff Dog RTC steering dampener
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- 5 speed manual, both gearbox and transfer were fully rebuilt less than 20k ago
- 33 inch Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tyres mounted on Sunraysia rims
- Bullbar with Tigerz 11 9000 lbs radio and remote control winch
- Upgraded headlights and Spot lights
- Roof Rack with access ladder on the rear (Roof top tent not included in sale)
- Tinted windows
- Factory fitted Air Conditioning (compressor requires attention)
- Leather seats with 40/60 fold plus roll up rear and drivers adjustable lumber and thigh angle adjust.
- Marine carpet and lots of sound deadener (body deadener, fabric and Dyna Mat)
- Electric brake controller
- Top of the line Alpine head unit and MB Quart speakers (Subs and amps not included)
- Aftermarket billet steering wheel
Plus many other items.
After sustaining a back injury 12 months ago I haven't been able to use my old pride and joy. It is therefore a very regretful sale, it has been enjoyable and reliable transport for the last 7 years of ownership. I have spent a significant amount of time and money on the vehicle over that time, interior, suspension, sound system, driveline etc but it is still a 36 year old vehicle and therefore wears many a scar and knocks as well as the odd spot of rust in areas (next on my agenda). I have driven many old land cruiser having owned a string of 45's and 40's but none have ever driven as well as this does today.
I do have a lot more photos of the vehicle which I will release to genuine interested purchasers. The Landcruiser is registered until October but will not be sold with a RWC (I simply dony have the time). It is located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Inspection is recommended.
Payment is strictly direct deposit or COD. Buyer will cover any expenses incurred if terms are not adhered to.
I will assist interstate and international buyers within reason (at buyers expense).
Please, no time wasters, don't waste my time and I will not waste yours.
I have the vehicle advertised elsewhere and reserve the right to remove listing at any time.