Details about Trailer Sailer 'RL24 - Mk III' No. 260 Drop Keel YachtTrailer Sailer 'RL24 - Mk III' No. 260 Drop Keel Yacht See original listing
03 Feb, 2014 21:07:18 AEDST
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
'Rob Legg 24 - Mk III - No. 260' Trailer Sailer
She is set up with a smaller mast, furling headsail and 2 Biminis over the cock pit.
I have the original mast, stays, 2 main sails and spinicker for an easy convert back to the original configuration.
* Parsuns '09 15Hp 2 Stroke outboard. Always flushed and serviced
* Electric Toilet
* New deep cycle battery, solar panel with sunsaver solar controller
* Tacktick MN30 wind system
* Lowrance sounder/GPS
* Handheld GME Radio
* Sleeps 4 with a huge V berth (over 6 ft long) with great cushions/mattress
* Metho Stove, Ice box and a removable table in the cockpit
* 2 x 24Lt fuel tanks
* Ceiling is built off the body 1 inch for a cooler living area and also softly lined with memory foam - like your car ceiling. This really works for the heat!
* Lots of other fixtures have been added for comfort eg. hook, cabinets
* Multiple storage holes throughout cabin
* All safety gear
* Registered single axle tilt trailer with an electric winch
Stepping Stone has been our caravan on the water and we have done some great trips ranging from up in the Whitsundays, the Great Sandy Straits and down to South Stradbroke Island and surrounds. Our family, 14yo, 8 yo and 2yo, has unfortunately grown too large and we are needing to up grade. This is such a great yacht and really is comfortable for a family to enjoy. She easily floats in only 50cm of water allowing you to anchor 'in and out' and no one gets wet. Even your wife will love this boat (The wife -me - is actually writing this...). We basically motor around most places with the kids and only put up the headsail for a bit of fun and a little push. It has handled beautifully in some severe conditions (Moreton Island return in 30knot gusts CRAZY) and is a sound and safe boat for your family. Will be a sad goodbye but has made some great memories...and now is ready for YOU!
Please see pictures as they are part of the description...please note smiling faces :)
Inspections welcome in Kallangur - 25km Nth of CBD Brisbane
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS ITEM HAS BEEN LISTED ELSEWHERE AND AUCTION CAN BE STOPPED AT ANYTIME, INDICATING THAT THE ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD*
Our apologies to those who wanted to view the boat last week. We had a 'free' opportunity to stay at a beach house and we couldn't turn it down. Throughout this auction we will be able to organise viewings. Thanks heaps.