As high-tech gadgets become increasingly advanced with
ever-improving video and audio quality, memory card write speed plays
an important role in taking high-megapixel pictures and shooting
high-definition videos. Featuring the top-of-the-line Class 10 speed
rating introduced by the SD™ Card Association this year as part of its
new SD™ 3.0 specification, Transcend's new Ultimate series SDHC™
cards provide blazing fast performance tailored specifically for
high-speed consecutive shooting as well as smooth HD video recording.
Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in
storage and multimedia products, is proud to announce the launch of its
Ultimate Class 10 SDHC™ cards. Part of Transcend's "Ultimate" line of
powerful high-speed memory cards, the new Class 10 SDHC ™cards easily
outperform current Class 6 cards, with enhanced transfer speeds of
Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend's SDHC
cards perform at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD
3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while
recording and viewing files.
The SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and
optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats.
You can store your entire music or picture collection on today's
high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and
other memory-hungry devices.
- Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards
- SDHC Class 10 compliant
- Enhanced transfer speeds of 20MB/s.
- Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- 32GB capacity
* Please access www.transcend.com.tw/warranty for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB