TurboIon Croc Infrared Flat Iron uses Infra-Red heat generated by infra-generators to provide faster heat penetration through the hair from the outer surface to the cortex, saving time and the integrity of the hair. Thermal conduction creates a uniform temperature inside and out, leaving less frizz and friction damage, while sanitizing the hair. Infrared technology offers highly effective, fast acting, non-poisonous, non-allergic, tolerance-free heat.
By using an Infrared Straightener, damage to the cuticle layer is minimized by the elimination of internal and external chafing of the hair, thus making styling easier. This flat iron keeps the desired temperature constant with no sudden fluctuations, and leaves the hair resilient with detoxifying and deodorizing effects.
Infra-Red heat gently spreads the cuticle scale, which is the outer layer of the hair shift, enabling the solutions to be inserted into the hair shaft. In Color Processing, infra-red give true color which holds fast because there is no oxidation process.
Far-infrared energy penetrates beyond the surface skin level and is absorbed efficiently by cells below. The penetrating infrared energy brings nutrients and oxygen to the soft tissue region being treated and stimulates the removal of accumulated toxins. The electromagnetic spectrum is comprised of the entire range of radiant energies, measured in wavelengths or frequencies. The Infra-red portion is further divided into three segments of wavelength, measured in microns.
The latest "Dual Plate" technology to maintain even heat across the plates at all times by introducing "Dual Nano-Ceramic Heaters". This iron provides the fastest heat up & recovery process ever. Seals in moisture, adds silky shine, and maintains style for all day. Uses the industry’s first environment-friendly “Green-Friendly Digital Disply".
Infrared Benefits to Hair:
- Keeps moisture balance on hair
- Prevents hair damage by sealing moisture and dandruff
- 60% faster & more effective straightening or styling by the most advanced ceramic technology
- Stimulates hair growth
- Protects color-treated hair
- Removes hair bacteria and hair odor
- Adds a silky shine, and maintains hair style all day long
Features of Croc Infrared Flat Iron
CHANGE TEMPERATURE SETTING from CELSIUS to FAHRENHEIT
To Change the Temperature Setting from CELSIUS [230 Degrees] to FAHRENHEIT [450 Degrees]
If  appears on the display screen, then the temperature is set to Celsius. To change back to Fahrenheit:
1. Turn off your flat iron and unplug from electrical socket (wait for 10secs).
2. Then plug the iron back into the electrical socket.
3. Press & hold down the HIGH [∆]button, then press ON/OFF button. An “F” will appear on the digital screen. Your device is now in Fahrenheit mode.