Details about UCI CANNONDALE / Volvo Vintage World champion cycling jersey Made in USA Size MSee original listing
18 Aug, 2014 14:48:12 AEST
[ 3 bids ]
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Pre-Owned: An item that has been worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
UCI / Cannondale Vintage World Champion Jersey.
Mens Vintage World Champion cycling jersey. Made in USA.
Top to Bottom: 61.5cm
Shoulder to shoulder: 45cm (roughly)
Armpit to armpit: 47cm
ConditionGreat vintage condition. No rips marks or stains.
-Regular - AU $20
- Express - AU $35- International is accepted (message us) - AU $55
worldwide (varies depending on weight of item)
- Message us for a quote on insurance!
- Pick up also available, please message for location!
- Preferred payment method is through bank deposits. International payments can be
made through Pay Pal. If you wish to pay on pick-up that can be arranged as well.
- All bank details are at the end of the auction in 'view order details'. We appreciate
all payments to be made at the end of the auction (within 48 hours)
- If you wish to purchase more than one item from us, please let us
know and we will combine shipping costs, so you can save money.
- All Payments are to be made within 5 days.
* Please do not bid if you do not intend on paying. Bidders with zero or negative
feedback NEED to message us before bidding on the item. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* All bidders who do not pay within 2 weeks, a dispute will be opened up
resulting in negative feedback and a Unpaid Item Strike.
- Due to the fact that most of the items are one offs, all sales are final.
We try to best describe each item we sell to ensure you know exactly what you are bidding on.
- Once an item has been shipped through Australian Post it is out of our responsibility.
If you wish to ship your item registered post this will cost extra and can be arranged.
If you have any questions or queries please message us.
We are happy to answer ANY questions you have to ask!
PLEASE CHECKOUT OUR OTHER AUCTIONS!
1 of 1
could you please tell me why the shipping is so expensive ??? This jersey will fit into bubble envelope and could be shipped to Canada for probably $10-15. If you can ship for much less money then I will bid, thanks.
A: Hi! So sorry my ebay shipping has some setting set at an average... Can ship for $15 thats fine. Regards, 1-of-1
|11 Aug, 2014|