Details about USB PHONO PRE-AMP RIAA/ PLUG "N" PLAY/MM-MC *For Computer Recording* NEW!USB PHONO PRE-AMP RIAA/ PLUG "N" PLAY/MM-MC *For Computer Recording* NEW! See original listing
22 Feb, 2014 15:11:46 AEDST
Upwey, Victoria, Australia
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
USB PHONO PRE-AMP RIAA/ PLUG "N" PLAY/MM-MC *For Computer Recording*
The UPA-100 Phono Pre-Amplifier is the ideal low cost interface solution for transferring any analog or digital audio source, including a turntable into a computer via standard USB connection.
An ideal solution for digitizing old vinyl
collections, connecting a turntable with MM or MC cartridges to the line input, or as a simple
audio interface for your Windows or Mac OS computer.
Use a free audio grabbing progam like Audacity®, an open source, cross-platform software for recording and editing sounds.
● RIAA pre-amplifier circuit for PHONO IN
● Line in / Pre-Amp out switch
● MM/MC selection for different turntable cartridges
● Compitable with WinOS™ or MacOS™ default drivers
● USB powering
● Audio sampling rates can be set upto 48KHz for 2 channel recording
● Supports Win2000™/ WinXP™/Vista™/Win7™ and Mac OSX™ without additional drivers
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
● USB Pre-Amp Main Unit
● USB A → Mini 5 Cable (1.2m)
● Turntable Player
● Phonograph Disk
● Computer with USB ports @500 mA powering capacity