Capture live video directly to your computers hard drive with this amazing USB video capture device. Turn you computer into a DVR for recording AV input from a multiple of video devices with this one simple product!
This USB video capture device has the same features as our other such devices but does not come with the physical “photo capture” button. This is the perfect solution for people who don't need the photo capture button but still want the same features as our best USB capture devices, and at the same time, would like to save some money too!
This easy to use USB video capture device takes streaming video from sources such as TVs, DVD players, camcorders, VHS players, and video game systems, and captures them digitally to your computers hard drive for easy file transferring and quick video playback. This is the perfect way to record your favorite TV programs, create videos for YouTube, or simply a great way to get rid of those old VHS and camcorder tapes that are collecting dust in your living room.
Why would you want to digitize old VHS and camcorder tapes? Let’s face it, analog tapes take up space, are inconvenient to watch, and have a limited shelf life. Why not protect your beautiful memories and make watching videos fun and convenient by going digital? The included video editing software makes it easy to select only the scenes that you want to save, and converts them to user friendly computer files. You can even use the software to edit and improve the image quality of your existing videos!
With this device you can capture video from any device with an A/V or S-Video OUT port and can convert your video to the following formats: DVD, SVCD, VCD, MP4, AVI, PSP, MOV, DIVX. This allows you to easily load your videos to YouTube, MP3 and MP4 players, PSP, iPod, or your online web-page. With this device you can even copy your entire DVD collection with ease! Simply attach one end of the device to your DVD player's AV OUT port, attach the other end to your computer's USB port, press "RECORD" and that’s it! Copying DVDs has never been so easy!
Capture live video and play it back whenever you like, add subtitle text or movie captions, increase the video quality of your old tapes, create video for your cellphone or iPod, with the K81 you can do all of this and much more from the convenience of your home!
- Easy setup and operation
- Record TV shows and movies
- Record video to HDD like TIVO
- For sports fans, movie buffs, gamers
- Includes everything you need to get started
- Save video to the most popular file formats
- Improve the quality of your old VHS or camcorder tape collection
- Main Function: Audio and Video USB Capture Device
- Media Source Inputs:
- Composite A/V
- Suggested Source Devices:
- DVD Players
- VHS Players
- Video Game Systems
- Mini DV, HD Camcorders
- Color Systems: PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- File Conversion Formats (with software):
- Picture Adjustment (with software):
- Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 2.0: 1 available port
- HDD: 1 GB free space
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
- OS Software: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64-bit versions)
- Power Source: USB
- Dimensions: 89mm x 25mm x 13mm (L x W x D)
- Use the S-Video connection for the best video quality.
- Use the USB ports on the back of the computer if the front ports do not capture video correctly.
- This product saves videos to your hard disk drive (HDD). Therefore the size and quantity of media you save is limited only by the size of your hard drive.
- USB AV Recorder Dongle
- USB male to female extension cable
- Software CD
- User Manual - English
For more USB video capture devices listed in store, please check here -->> Video Capture
For buyers within Australia, direct deposit is preferred and PayPal accepted. If payment is made by bank deposit, please leave your eBay UserID (no need to quote purchased items) with your bank deposit transaction as reference so that the seller can recognise your payment and post the items.
For international buyers please use PayPal only.
- Items will be posted via Australia Post, typically within 1-3 business days after payment clearance.
- Despatch to addresses within Australia normally arrives within 1 -3 days; international despatch by air mail normally arrives within 5 - 10 days approx. for most countries.
- The seller will retain post office receipts as evidence of posting.
- Pickup is unavailable
We accept return for exchange or repair if item gets faulty within warranty period. Buyer is to pay for return shipping to us in Melbourne Australia. The following terms apply to the item in this listing:
(1) 1-month replacement / repair warranty from date of receipt (conditions apply: if item is not as described; defective or malfunctioning in normal use due to item quality).
(2) Items to be returned shall be sent to seller's mail box with Australia Post; or address as designated by seller.
Return procedure: Buyer reports problems to seller via eBay message -->>Seller responds to confirm details of problems -->>Seller issues return authorisation in line with return policy-->>Buyer returns item by post to sellers designated address -->>Upon receipt of returned items Seller arranges shipment of replacements.
We specialise in digital and electronic products. Among our wide range of items are photographic equipment, portable audio & video devices, computer accessories, car electronic items, and a lot more. Please check our categories for details. If you are after certain items and need help, just let us know by ebay message, we may be able to help. Thank you!
To contact us, please use eBay message only (rather than email). If you need to use email, please let us know by eBay message before or after sending the email. We respond to customers' eBay messages typically within 1 day.
Customer service is always our top priority. We'd highly appreciate that customers contact us first for item problems, we always do our best to address problems to customers satisfaction.