Details about VALIANT 265 HEMI with 4 SPEED MANUALSee original listing
17 Jun, 2014 15:36:10 AEST
[ 1 bid ]
Moffat Beach, Queensland, Australia
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|For Sale by:||
|Type of Title:||
Clear (most titles)
For sale is our Valiant CL. It is in good usable condition overall and has been used for the last 12 months for runs into the country, travelling to swap meets etc and has proved to be pretty reliable and fun considering the size of it. The previous owner fitted a 265 Hemi and 4 on the floor gearbox. The motor was rebuilt with a fast road cam, extractors and 4 barrel weber 500. Has had the torsion bars wound down to lower the front by approx 50mm, it's a 5 min job to wind it back up if you prefer that look. It also has 50mm lowering blocks on the rear again it is a simple job to put back to standard if you want.
I will list the good and the not so good just so there is absolutely no confusion at the end of the auction.
- new rear tyres last week
- new battery last week
- motor, gearbox and all the mechanicals including brakes.
- the interior is quite tidy and presents well
- all the electrics work properly (the original ignition/steering lock has been replaced with a period dash mounted switch).
- fitted with aircon but I would describe it as 'cool'.
Not as good
- the car was painted a number of years ago so isn't the best now, bubbles are starting to appear in several places the worst of which is along the top panel beneath the windscreen which has gone through in places.
- The steering is quite heavy when parking as there is no power steering.
- A new heavy duty clutch was fitted which again is heavy to use (i have a brand new std clutch) that will go with the car when sold.
- there is no cd player but there is a hole for it in the dash.
The car is currently on full rego and is used almost daily so you are welcome to view and come for a drive! I am not desperate to sell either way so no stupid offers thanks or muppets who like to waste my time with no intention of buying. It is for sale as is where is but I can point you in the right direction for a RWC if need be.
I am happy to either sell the car or I am looking for a BMW r100, r1100, 1150 motorcycle - I would prefer a gs but let me know what you have. This is a genuine a sale of a genuine car so only bid if you have the wifes permission.
To view the car running and a brief description go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OXIbsyC3UU