Note: Most cheap interfaces are based on the now obsolete optical isolator design and can ONLY support VAG up to 311.2.
OUR VAG OBD2 100% work for 409.1
Function Chart for Release 409.1
Module Version - identify the control module part number and coding version
DTC Memory - read and reset manufacturer diagnostic trouble codes
Actual Values - access live data
Activation - selected components can be activated
Code Module - code new control modules (most models through 2002)
Adaptation - read/reset Service Light parameters, view/change block learn values
Basic Settings - view and change control module default settings (Excluding 1.8T 01 and newer)
Individual Values - read individual measuring values
Readiness Code - Check status of applicable emissions related systems
Remote Control Programming - program Radio Frequency keys
Key Matching - match keys to Immobilizer control module (5 digit)
- New Design! FTDI Chipset based design
- Works excellently with 3xx & 4xx versions , and other VW/Audi car diagnose software like ShadeTree Software's ProDiag (for PalmOS PDAs), VAG Diagnose (super powerful VAG DMA tool, run in DOS), and many more...
- Serial port design, supports the most chanllenging time-critical application like serial EEPROM programming, ECU Tuning
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
- USB Port : (to Computer or PDA)
- Length : 1.8 meters
- Weight : About 180g
- Color : Black
Payment PayPal only (WorldWide)
Shipping to WorldWide
We accept Air Parcel +Registrantion (7-14days)
1)VAG-OBD2 409 USB cable
VAG OBD-II Communication Interfaces to connect a VW/AUDI Vehicle to a PC
Why not try products with the best quality at an affordable price?
|What can this interface be used for?
This interface (adapter) is used as an interface and an USB cable to connect a VW/AUDI vehicle to a PC for on-board diagnostics (OBD). It is fully compatible with the diagnostic software version 409.1 from VAG. VAG is a software program that turns your PC into a sophisticated VW/Audi diagnostic tool, which performs the functions of a factory VAG-1551 or VAG-1552 scan tool and more.
|Product Features and Benifits:
- Supports VAG version 409.1 or older
- Fully automatic support for 2002+ Audi models with dual K-lines
- Precision-molded diagnostic connector made to fit all VW/Audi vehicles, even those with "tight" trim around diagnostic socket
- LED light indicating communication status
- High quality UL certified Serial Cables (equivalent to CE)
- Built-in, Electronic Protection from the "Aftermarket Radio Problem"
|What is VAG?
VAG is a Windows-based Diagnostic Software for VW / Audi / Seat / Skoda that emulates the functions of the dealers' very expensive proprietary scan tools. As the first aftermarket VAG-Tool, it has the following features:
- Is fully compatible with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through 2005, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
- Has a database of more than 7500 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
- Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
- Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once
- Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the new KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules)
- Can display critical timing information on TDI engines in graphic form
|Will VAG work with my car?
VAG will work with most Volkswagen and Audi models sold World-Wide 1994 through 2005. It will work with some cars all the way back to model year 1990. It will also work with most late-model SEAT, and Skoda models sold in markets other than North America. If your VW or Audi has a 16-pin "OBD-II style" Data Link Connector, VAG-COM will definitely work. If your car has the old "2x2" Data Link Connection, check if there is a wire going to each pin, as shown in the picture. If there are four wires, VAG should work. If there are only three, it won't
|How to Use?
- For laptops and PCs, download the shareware 409.1
- Run it and follow the prompts to allow it to install itself.
Note: You must install VAG on your PC's hard disk -- it will not work properly if you try running it directly from a floppy or CD. However, you can use a floppy or CD to move the distribution file from a PC with internet access to another PC that does not have internet access.
- Connect the interface between the computer and the car by plugging one end of the interface into a Serial (RS232) (or USB port ) on your PC and the other end directly into the OBD-II port present in all 1996 and newer VW/Audi passenger vehicles.
- Turn the car's ignition switch ON. No need to start the engine.
- Start the VAG program, click "Options", select the correct communications port. Use "Test" to confirm that the program can use the port and find the interface. Then "Save".
- Now it works. Make sure the software can reliably access all the control modules that it should in your car.
|What are the system and computer requirements?
A PC running Windows: It is recommended to use at least a Pentium-100 (or AMD equivalent) with 16MB of RAM and Windows 95 or newer. VAG may work on some lesser PC's, but anything less than the above recommendation is unsupported. Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, and XP are all fine. Available disk-space is a total non-issue, VAG requires less than 1 MB.
|Payment and Return Policy|
- PayPal is preferred.
- Payment is due within 10 calendar days from the end of the auction!! Unpaid items will be reported to Ebay Resolution Center and Negative feedback is going to be left.
- Full refund of the product purchase cost is guaranteed if returned within 30 days after item(s) delivered and buyer pays for the return shipping.