WATERMAN'S IDEAL FOUNTAIN PEN 9K BANDS ENGLAND C1926
We ship worldwide. Please consider tax and duty charges as they are not covered by us. This is the buyers responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges (Custom charges only apply to buyers outside UK mainland). If you need any help regarding shipping please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
We accept PayPal, UK Credit Cards, Personal UK Sterling cheques, Bankers Drafts and Bank transfers. If you are having any problems with the payment methods provided please contact us before your purchase.
Please complete payments within three working days of purchase.
Returns & Refunds:
- We guarantee the items we sell are as described. Should we accidentally ship the wrong item, you may return that item.
- All returns must be authorised.
- Buyer must notify us within 48 hours of receipt that the item differs from its description. Refunds are given only if the item was shipped back within five days from authorisation date.
- Item must be returned by registered insured mail and packed well, as you received it
- Item must be returned undamaged and in its original condition.
- Refund will be for the actual amount paid including shipping and insurance costs. We do not take responsibility for any personal or third party losses.
If you require any help at any point please do not hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to respond within 48 hours.
A very elegant Waterman's Ideal fountain pen in a dark brown body. With two broad 9k yellow gold bands on barrel. Made in England circa 1926.
Cap / Barrel:
Screw on cap with vent hole. There is a crack on the base of the cap, but this does not appear to affect opening and closing the pen. There are also some ink marks on the lid.
With two wide bands in solid 9k yellow gold. Marked F.D.W., 6 (or 9), 375, Year letter l for 1926 and London Assay Office.
Not marked gold. However, we have sold a number of Waterman's fountain pens, most of which have had 14k gold nibs from this era. Nib is fine to medium.
Lever filler. The lever mechanism requires servicing as the rubber sac is missing and needs replacement. Please refer to condition information.
Capped: 13.5 cm
Uncapped: 13 cm
1. Please note that this pen requires a service and parts to get it working. Hence the price, for which we are accepting offers.
2. Cap has a crack on the base as per description.
3. Cap appears to have some ink marks on it.
4. Lever a touch brassed.
Please note that the photographs below form an integral part of the description.