The boring Stuff:
I am the sort of person that always keeps my eyes open for great deals when I am out & about. I enjoy passing on the bargains I find to others via ebay, that would not otherwise be in the right place at the right time to grab that bargain :) I do this as a hobby, because in today's difficult economic climate, I understand the necessity for most people to make every dollar go as far as it can.
I genuinely enjoy finding bargains & helping others, so I find that doing this gives me the opportunity to partake in both of these things :) As time permits...I list things for sale here on ebay, to offer others the opportunity to purchase items I've found at a decent price.
I am renowned with family & friends for finding the most amazing bargains :) So I am often asked to 'keep on eye out' for particular things on my travels. Therefore, if there is something that you are after, who knows...I just might be the person to find it for you :)
Unfortunately I have recently had 1 buyers item go missing in the Post :( I have had a few drama's dealing with that, so please find below some terms & conditions I have had to add to all my pages (all sounds so formal)...to protect myself from further financial losses in the future.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
I like to offer my buyers a selection of great items at great prices & of course, the cheapest postage I can. I don't charge extra for bubble wrap etc or the time it takes me to package & post items. I am happy to combine items to be posted together, to save you money where I can :)
However, when you purchase any of my items, you are agreeing to & are happy with the following conditions:
You will always know when your parcel has been posted by me, as the item will be 'marked as sent' on ebay, once it is posted :) Please be assured, when I post an item, it is in perfect condition (unless otherwise stated on the items sale page).
Once a parcel is posted by me (has left my hands & has entered the Australia Post system), it leaves my control & responsibility & is then reliant on the postal system to treat it with care & deliver it promptly to you. Therefore if an item is damaged during transit or disappears, I cannot be held responsible for either replacing or refunding that item. You would need to contact Australia Post & follow their procedures, if either were to happen.
If you are concerned about your item being damaged or getting lost during transit, I would recommend paying extra for postal insurance (for your peace of mind). Otherwise, if your parcel does not arrive or is damaged, you are not only inconvenienced, but could have lost your money IF Australia Post is not able to locate it or financially compensate you.
Therefore, once your item is posted if you have any issues with damage/loss in transit, please contact your local Australia Post outlet for a complaint/claim form.
- POSTAL INSURANCE: Let me know if you would like to add postal insurance before you make payment please, as I need to alter your postage total on your invoice to include insurance before you pay for your item :) Thank you!
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY
- For items where a 'REGION' is relevant, please be sure that your machine will play 'PAL REGION' items BEFORE BIDDING/BUYING. If you purchase an item that is a different region, unless your machine is a 'MULTI-REGION' machine, it will not work. I cannot be held responsible & there are no refunds if the item you purchased is not the right 'region' & does not play/work.
- Payment to be made within 3 days of sale (unless previously arranged). If payment is not made in this time, an unpaid item case will be opened.
- Bank Deposits are preferred
- Paypal is also accepted
All items are checked before posting and will be posted in the exact condition listed on each items sale page.
A good feedback record is important to buyers & sellers alike, therefore:
- Good feedback will be left once your payment has cleared
- Once you receive your parcel, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave good feedback for me :)
If you have any further enquiries, please ask - I will get back to you as soon as I am available :)