Wireless Shutter Release for Sony/Minolta
A100 A200 A300 A700 A900
The Camera is not included.
Use receiver as wired shutter release without transmitter
This wireless shutter release has strong anti-interference function and has 16 channels for you to choose. It is extremely useful if there are several photographers working nearby. Each photographer could choose their own channel to trigger off the shutter release of the camera they are going to use without triggering others’ because of overlapping signals. You also can control more cameras with the channel switches on the transmitter and the receiver, and extra receivers if you need.
1. Wirelessly Trigger Your Camera's Shutter
With the receiver connected to your camera's remote control socket, you can press the button on the remote control to trigger your camera's shutter wireless.
2. Two-Level Shutter Button, Autofocus, Continuous Drive & Bulb Mode Supported Too
The shutter button can be pressed halfway or all the way.
You can activate autofocus, release shutter, activate continuous drive mode or keep the shutter open for bulb photography as well.
3. 16 Channels with Working Distance of 100 Meters!
Strong resistance to interference.
There are 16 channels available so that you can switch to other channels to avoid jamming frequency.
Maximum working distance is about 100 Meters in open area without blockage.
4. Energy Saving Design, Long Working Hour
With its low voltage and energy saving design, you don't have to change the battery often.
With a new battery, the receiver standby time is about 1000 hours.
With a new battery, the remote control can trigger about 20,000 times.
How to Connect?
1. Switch off the camera.
2. Make sure the receiver and remote control are on the same channel (check the little switch on them).
3. Connect the receiver to your camera's remote control socket.
4. Press the button on the receiver to turn it on (the Power LED should stay red when it is on).
Notice: If you have to switch the channels, please make sure you have turned off the receiver first.
l Transmitter Power: 12V
l Transmitter Battery: 23A (included)
l Transmitter Frequency: 433Mhz
l Receiver Power: 3V
l Receiver Battery: CR2 (included)
l Receiver Frequency: 433Mhz
- Transmitter x1
- Receiver x1
- CR2 Battery (installed in receiver) x1
- 23A Battery (installed in remote control) x1
- English Instruction Manual x1
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 A200 A300 A350 A450 A500 A550 A560 A580 A700 A900 A55 A33
Minolta Maxxum/Dynax/AF 7D, 5D,9, 7, 5, 4, 3, 807si, 800si, 700si, 600si, 505si, 500si, Sweet, Sweets, XTSi, HTSi Plus, STS, 9xi, 7xi, 5xi, 9000i, 7000i,9000, 7000, 5000
Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi, 7i, 7, 5, A1, A2, A200
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.