Details about trek madone 5.2 62cm Frame As New Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Group Dura Ace 9010See original listing
19 Jun, 2014 20:30:16 AEST
[ 19 bids ]
Bayview, New South Wales, Australia
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Trek madone 5.2 with full ultegra 6800 11 speed groupset.
This bike has had three rides , approx 200ish Kms , and is literally in AS NEW condition...... Your basically buying a new bike.
I love this bike and I am selling only due to a back injury from work ( happened when the bike was on order )
Read any review for more info on how this amazing bike handles and rides.
Crank is compact 50-34 and has11-28 cassette.
Bike alone cost me $3800.
To try and help a quick sale I am going to include a lot of extras
- bontrager node 1.1 computer
- duo trap wireless sensor for computer, for those unfamiliar with this frame, this sensor slots into the rear stay of frame.. Very cool feature
- 3t 100mm 17deg stem, this is installed on bike at the moment , original bontrager 110mm 7 deg stem will be included.
- dura ace 9010 dual pivot brake set, front and rear, never installed still in box( not cheap! Look them up)
- shorter seat tube mast for those with shorter legs ;)
- bottle cages
All original documents including receipt,
frame has lifetime warranty.
Frame is a x large 62cm.
I would have spent close to $5000 on bike and all the extras ... And I haven't even been able to bloody enjoy it , look after you back people, a disc injury will change your life for the worse :(
Will post australia wide at buyers expense.
Local pickup on Sydney's northern beaches prefered
Pedals not included .
Any questions feel free to contact me, I'm not sure on postage costs but I'm guessing around $150?? ( never posted a bike before )
Starting bidding at $1. NO RESERVE. !!!
On 14-Jun-14 at 17:28:33 AEST, seller added the following information:
This is a 2014 model
Bike will be boxed professionally by a bike shop
The dura ace brakes are dura ace 9010 not 9000,
They are direct mount (two mounting bolts for each caliper
And the rear brake is under the bb
They are also more expensive than standard 9000's
Keep questions coming I am happy to answer any