Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionHardly a day passes when Israel is t in the news. This book provides essential facts about t only the political events in the news, but also the positive contributions Israel is making in the arts and sciences. This is t a recitation of facts and figures, but a mosaic of the most important aspects of Israel's past and present. The book will entertain those interested in some of the fascinating trivia about Israel and inform those doing more serious research about the ecomy, government, and culture of the Jewish State.
- Author BiographyMitchell G. Bard, Ph.D., is the executive director of the nonprofit American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise (AICE), director of the Jewish Virtual Library, and a foreign policy analyst who lectures frequently on U.S.-Middle East policy. Dr. Bard is the author of several books, including The Water's Edge and Beyond: Defining the Limits to Domestic Influence on U.S. Middle East Policy; Forgotten Victims: The Abandonment of Americans in Hitler's Camps; The Complete Idiot's Guide to World War II and Middle East Conflict; and Myths and Facts: A Guide to the Arab-Israel Conflict. Moshe Schwartz is an analyst for the federal government. He worked for the Israeli government at the Permanent Mission of Israel to the United Nations and at the Consulate General of Israel in New York. For three years he served as an assistant district attorney in Brooklyn. Subsequently, he was vice president of KCSA Public Relations where he represented a number of Israeli high-tech companies. Schwartz has lectured on the Middle East throughout North America and has led two fact-finding trips to Israel.
- Author(s)Mitchell G. Bard,Moshe Schwartz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width176 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.