All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the task of child discipline with humor and practicality, this time-tested program provides easy-to-follow steps for disciplining children ages two through 12 without yelling, arguing, or spanking. Parents learn to deal with the six kinds of testing and manipulation, and they discover the 10 steps for building self-esteem in children. This award-winning guide also teaches parents how to handle the disrespectful outbursts of children with reason, patience, and compassion. Tratando la disciplina con humor y practico, este programa bien probada presenta pasos sencillos para disciplinar a los nis de dos a 12 as sin discutir, gritar, y azotar. Los padres aprenden como confrontar los seis tipos de manipulacion y pruebas y descubren los 10 pasos para estimular la autoestima de sus hijos. Este libro premiado guia a los padres como responder al comportamiento malo con razon, paciencia, y compasion.
- Author BiographyThomas W Phelan PhD is a clinical psychologist and lives in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Phelan
- PublisherParentMagic, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationGlen Ellyn, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParentMagic, Incorporated
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.