All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Thessalonian epistles are probably best kwn for what they reveal about the last days. But there is much more to these letters than just end-times prophecy.At their core, they underscore the marks of a healthy church, addressing such practical matters as moral purity, disciplined living, church relationships, prayer, and church discipline.Join John MacArthur as he explains each verse in a way that is both doctrinally precise and intensely practical.Taking into account the cultural, theological, and Old Testament contexts of each passage, MacArthur tackles interpretive challenges and fairly evaluates differing views, giving the reader confidence in his conclusions.The MacArthur New Testament Commentary series comes from the experience, wisdom, and insight of one of the most trusted ministry leaders and Bible scholars of our day. Each volume was written to be as comprehensive and accurate as possible, dealing thoroughly with every key phrase and word in the Scripture without being unnecessarily technical. This commentary will help to give a better, fuller, richer understanding of God's Word, while challenging the reader to a vibrant personal spiritual walk. A great resource for pastors, teachers, leaders, students, or anyone desiring to dig deeper into Scripture
- Author BiographyJOHN MACARTHUR is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California; president of The Master s College and Seminary; and featured teacher for the Grace to You media ministry. Weekly telecasts and daily radio broadcasts of Grace to You are seen and heard by millions worldwide. John has also written several bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, The New Testament Commentary series, Twelve Ordinary Men, and The Truth War. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr John F MacArthur
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleMacArthur New Testament Commentary
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight653 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.