All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a mentor in your spiritual walk? Someone to guide you through the ups and downs of life? Someone to guide you in decision making? A person you turn to with questions and doubts? The apostle Paul knew the importance of discipleship. He mentored Timothy, a young pastor facing all sorts of challenges. He pointed the way for Titus, a pastor shaping an early church. Paul's letters to these young leaders are packed with instruction and guidelines, principles and encouragement. These practical words of wisdom are valuable keys to discipleship in any generation. The Lucado Life Lessons series brings the New Testament to life in twelve lessons filled with intriguing questions, inspirational storytelling, profound reflections, and space for journaling. Revised and updated, Lucado Life Lessons continues to be one of the best-selling study guide series available for small groups and individuals. Features Include:* New Keys to the Text feature.* For small group or individual use.* New introduction material and cover design.* Bring the Bible to life!
- Author BiographyMore than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLife Lessons
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.