All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1,227 QI Facts blew your socks off. 1,339 QI Facts made your jaw drop. Now the QI team return with this year's groaning sack of astonishment. All new facts! Prepare to be kcked sideways...Orchids can get jetlag. Lizards can't walk and breathe at the same time. There are 177,147 ways to tie a tie. Ladybird orgasms last for 30 minutes. Traffic lights existed before cars. Sir Bruce Forsyth is four months older than sliced bread. The soil in your garden is 2 million years old. If there are any facts you don't believe, or if you want to kw more about them, all the sources can be found on qi.com.
- Author BiographyJohn Lloyd devised The News Quiz and To the Manor Born for radio before moving to television to start Not the Nine O'Clock News, Spitting Image and Blackadder. John Mitchinson was the original Marketing Director of Waterstone's, became Managing Director of Cassell, where he published The Beatles, Michael Palin and Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, and now runs Unbound. James Harkin is QI's Senior Researcher and Script Editor and is one of the presenters of the number one podcast No Such Thing As A Fish.
- Author(s)James Harkin,John Lloyd,John Mitchinson
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight327 g
- Width119 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.