All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1.ARMAGEDDON 2.RAPTURE 3. 7 1/2 YEARS OF SILENCE 4.NEXT AGE Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see t might see; and that they which see might be made blind (John 9;39). If Jesus was saying that w, he would be referring to hundreds of prophecy books whose writers THINK they see, but they are all worthless as far as I am concerned. This book is different. Because for one thing the author is one of those that saw t. Furthermore, one can readily see that t only are conclusions inspired, but are Scriptural supported and cross referenced, as well as making good sense. For example, God said, Let there be lights . . for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years (Gen 1:14). An event is included herein containing such signs This is volume I in a series of III. Inside is an invaluable set of studies developed over a period of several years. Any reader will soon recognize the author was truly inspired in all 39 studies: concerning time, events, and people. After seeking the Lord, whether or t to publish them, the Lord finally answered in the positive by opening Orly's mind on how to structure a corresponding book. Christianity is presently by far the world's largest religion, encompassing one third of the world's population. Moreover, Christianity has been and still is growing at a much faster rate than the overall population. These studies tell the story of what happens to Christianity consistent with Revelation 17. A sampling of content in this volume are as follows: The key year 1996, Just what is the soul, Who builds the Latter Church, Who is the beast, Armageddon, Signs of the time, and an unusual camel. This volume begins by horing Jesus, and who he is -- sent of the Almighty God Jehovah.
- Author BiographyJ. B. Orly became recognized as a man of intense spirituality, devoting himself to the Holy Bible while living in the Spirit. The Holy Bible is alive via the Spirit of God. Therefore, when combining the living word with living in the Spirit, a communication line is opened. God can readily give and we can receive, something like the way it reads in Revelation 1:1, The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel... Orly found God's people in March of 1952 in a small Pentecostal Mission called Gospel Assembly Church in Bedford, Indiana. Like Luke the beloved physician Orly caught a vision immediately, Luke 1:3, It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first... Much has taken place since then, a little bruised, but still emitting smoke. God remembered him and according to Matt 12:20, A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench... Orly received a Masters Degree at Stanford University and a Bachelors at Kettering University with studies at Michigan University, Central Michigan University, and Indiana University. One chapter, number 6 in volume II, was made into a visual illustration that Orly calls Circles and how it applies to Christian history. It is available on disk at Amazon. Among Orly's best known writings is The Fullness of Time, a five volume study which reveals, not only biblical history, but the immediate future as well. It zooms in on our time period to answer many mysteries and put events of the Bible into our time perspective. It provides a breakthrough in understanding future events. The book breaks down the past 6000 years into 3 ages, then states what happens next. It is loaded with Scripture references and how they relate to current events. The candor is truly incredible.
- Author(s)Jb Orly
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.