All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWant to build wealth that will last you a lifetime? Then $1 Million for Life is the book for you! In this step-by-step guide to financial freedom, investor and best-selling author Ashley Ormond outlines dozens of practical ways to increase your wealth by tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands, of dollars. It doesn t matter how much you earn -- it s what you do with the money you have that makes the difference. Inside you ll learn how to: * save money and pay off debts quickly * use low-cost, tax-effective ways to invest in shares * invest in residential and commercial property * maximise the performance of your superannuation * protect your investment plans and your lifestyle. There are get-rich-quick schemes or trading systems -- just practical steps almost anybody can take. $1 Million for Life gives you the tools to build eugh wealth so you can start doing what you really want to do for the rest of your life.
- Author BiographyAshley Ormond is a successful investor and former senior executive at major global finance and banking groups. He has degrees in economics, law and finance, and has been a director of several companies. He is the principal of Investing 101 Pty Ltd, which holds an Australian Financial Services licence, and lives in Sydney with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Ashley Ormond
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight754 g
- Width209 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine59 mm
Most relevant reviews
- len4162405 Mar, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.