All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament (EGGNT) closes the gap between the Greek text and the available lexical and grammatical tools, providing all the necessary information for greater understanding of the text. The series makes interpreting any given New Testament book easier, especially for those who are hard pressed for time but want to preach or teach with accuracy and authority. Each volume begins with a brief introduction to the particular New Testament book, a basic outline, and a list of recommended commentaries. The body is devoted to paragraph-by-paragraph exegesis of the Greek text and includes homiletical helps and suggestions for further study. A comprehensive exegetical outline of the New Testament book completes each EGGNT volume.
- Author BiographyGreg W. Forbes (Ph.D., Deakin University, Melbourne) is head of the Department of Biblical Studies at Melbourne School of Theology in Australia.
- Author(s)Greg Forbes
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleExegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDr Andreas J Kostenberger,Robert W Yarbrough
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.