All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis commentary, like all the Hippo commentaries, is divided into preaching units that contain detailed exposition of the passage as well as contemporary applications. The unit is t intended to be preached as a sermon, but provides material to be drawn on in sermon preparation. Each unit is followed by two or three questions that could be used for a small group or personal study. Academic issues relating to the Greek text and disputes about interpretation are dealt with in the extensive end tes. The book is thus suitable for use as a teaching resource for theological colleges and Bible schools while also being suited to readers who are looking for ways to preach and apply the Scriptures.
- Author BiographyDr. Samuel Ngewa (PhD, Westminster Theological Seminary) is currently professor of New Testament Studies at Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (NEGST), Kenya. Dr. Ngewa served as New Testament editor of the Africa Bible Commentary. He has edited or contributed to several books and is author of a one-volume commentary The Gospel of John: A Commentary for Pastors, Teachers and Preachers.
- Author(s)Samuel Ngewa
- PublisherCana Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleHippo/Africa Bible Commentary Series
- Place of PublicationNairobi
- Country of PublicationKenya
- First Published2009
- ImprintCana Publishing
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.