All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new book from Katie Viggers, author of Almost an Animal Alphabet, teaches kids to count from 1 to 20 as they meet a menagerie of amusing creatures. At once fun to read and educational, 1 to 20, Animals Aplenty shows each number both numerically and as a quantity, which is the key to teaching children t only to count but also the building blocks of mathematical skills. Each number is depicted in animals, so kids learn the number and also instantly see how many. All this education is disguised by Katie's adorable, detailed creatures, who romp through the numbers with unexpected and frequently silly props and it all rhymes! For example... 5 goats wearing coats 7 pigs, 7 wigs 15 bats who are acrobats
- Author BiographyKatie Viggersis a children's book illustrator and mono print artist. All of the animals pictured in her work start off as black and white mono prints, then undergo a transformation to add color, depth, and texture. She loves to create child-friendly illustrations that are both funny and sophisticated. Her first book, Almost an Animal Alphabet, was published by POW! in 2013.
- Author(s)Katie Viggers
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width224 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.