All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wickedly witty tale. Ten fine birds were sitting in a line, When the fence got smashed, which was t a good sign, So then there were nign. Jurg Amann s clever story in verse tells the tale of ten quirky birds that leave the flock one by one for reasons most unexpected. Helga Gebert s expressive illustrations depict these funny birds as they meet their fate, then return again.
- Author BiographyJURG AMANN is one of Switzerland s most honored writers. He started his writing career with a study of Franz Kafka s works, and has also worked as a journalist and a dramaturge at the main theater of Zurich. Helga Gebert has published illustrations, picture books, comics, and fairy-tales. She lives in Freiburg.
- Author(s)Helga Gerbert,Jurge Amman
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width240 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.