All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionChild rearing has never been easy, and if you're a dad today, trustworthy advice on good parenting and godly parenting skills can be hard to find. Author and speaker Josh McDowell has spent over 50 years successfully working with young people, including raising his own four children. He mentors you in guiding your children into 10 practical life commitments that will enable them to confidently face a scary world and an uncertain future. You can help your kids kw how to: love God, love themselves, and love others; make right choices; resolve conflict and respond properly to authority; understand sex and relationships as God designed them; and deal humbly with success and graciously with defeat. Leading your kids with God's wisdom and practicing good parenting skills is the best way to love them. 10 Commitments for Dads gives you a straightforward, concise resource for keeping your children in the center of your heart.
- Author BiographyJosh McDowell has been reaching the spiritually skeptical for more than five decades. Since beginning ministry in 1961, Josh has spoken to more than 25 million people in 128 countries. He is the author or coauthor of 148 books, with over 51 million copies distributed worldwide, including Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex, Experience Your Bible, Evidence for the Historical Jesus, More Than a Carpenter (over 15 million copies printed in 85 languages), and The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, recognized by World magazine as one of the twentieth century's top 40 books. Josh continues to travel throughout the United States and countries around the world, helping young people and adults strengthen their faith and understanding of Scripture. Josh will tell you that his family is his ministry. He and his wife, Dottie, have been married for over 40 years and have four children and numerous grandchildren.
- Author(s)Josh McDowell
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecharts
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword bySean McDowell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.