All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarla Sozzani opened Galleria Carla Sozzani in September 1990 as a space for art, photography, and design housed in a converted garage at 10 Corso Como in Milan. Along with American artist Kris Ruhs, Sozzani created a space like other. Rejecting ordinary retail rms, this concept store has always promoted a different philosophy--that of slow shopping, a succession of spaces and events that prioritize lifestyle over object acquisition. In this book, Sozzani describes her world: her style, personal taste, and opinions on fashion, travel, design, and lifestyle. The Galleria w incorporates a bookshop, a fashion and design store, and a garden cafe, and it is one of Milan's hippest and most exquisitely curated spaces--a destination in itself. 10 Corso Como has become the nexus of a global network of cultural exchange through fashion, food, art, and photography that continues to inspire fashion and design. In recent years, two additional locations have been added: 10 Corso Como-Comme des Garcons in Tokyo in 2002 and a Seoul branch in 2008.
- Author BiographyCarla Sozzani, a former fashion editor and publisher, is the founder and guiding force behind the Galleria Carla Sozzani. The 10 Corso Como brand has become an internationally recognized symbol of style and culture.
- Author(s)Carla Sozzani
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 Colour
- Weight1338 g
- Width251 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.