All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA charming bedtime counting book about ten sneaky little characters who aren t ready to go to sleep... until daddy calls the sensei to send them back to bed. It may be bedtime, but these little ninjas aren't tired. They're sliding, swinging, and slipping out of bed! Can Daddy and the sensei ever tuck them in? Filled with mischievous fun, 10 Little Ninjas will take young readers from playtime to bedtime again and again. Kids will love the astronauts, tigers, cowboys, dragons and more!
- Author BiographyMiranda Paul's is the author of the picture books One Plastic Bag: Isatou Ceesay and the Recycling Women of the Gambia, and Water is Water. She is the Executive VP of Outreach for We Need Diverse BooksTM (www.diversebooks.org) and the administrator of RateYourStory.org, a site for aspiring writers. Learn more at www.mirandapaul.com. Nate Wragg is the illustrator of Too Many Cooks by Margaret McNamara, Goldi Rocks by Corey Rosen Schwartz and Beth Coulton, and At the Old Haunted House by Helen Ketteman, among others. Nate lives in Southern California with his beautiful wife and their wonderful daughter. You can visit him online at www.n8wragg.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Miranda Paul
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nate Wragg
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.