All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- Description50 themed assemblies for instant use Straightforward and easy to use with minimal for 4-11s preparation, this resource is an essential tool for teachers or church visitors leading Collective Worship in school assemblies. Organised by general themes, Christian calendar events, national days and other annual events, each assembly provides ten minutes of material including a reflection, Bible passage and a closing prayer.
- Author BiographyRebecca Parkinson lives in Lancashire with her husband and two children. Since graduating from Nottingham University she has worked as a teacher, teacher adviser for science, university lecturer and course tutor. At present Rebecca teaches part-time in a primary school while pursuing her career in writing. She is the author of over 20 books. Rebecca is part of the leadership team at her local Free Methodist Church where, along with her husband, she runs the youth and children's work, and has also been involved in projects working with teachers in local schools and youth clubs in other counties. In her spare time she enjoys sport, especially badminton and kayaking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Parkinson
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas in Schools
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.