All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpend 10 minutes a day and become a decimals star, including 10-minute timer Set the clock and off you go! Young learners excel in short bursts, so 10 Minutes a Day Decimals from Carol Vorderman is the perfect workbook to introduce your child to decimals. Boost your child's understanding of decimals with this fun homework helper that supports curriculum teaching. Each maths game or test takes 10 minutes and covers adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing decimal numbers, helping your child with schoolwork and day-to-day problem solving. Plus, the parents' tes section gives the answers, explains common pitfalls and gives guidance on how to avoid them. These workbooks are the perfect at-home reinforcement for subjects learned in school. So, set the funky orange timer to test your child in fun 'beat the clock' exercises - and let 10 Minutes a Day Decimals show your child how much fun decimals can be.
- Author BiographyCarol Vorderman, one of Britain's best known and loved TV personalities, feels passionately about the value of education. Carol joined forces with DK in 1999 to become DK's Educational Champion and has worked with them to build the bestselling Made Easy series, which includes Maths, English and Science subjects.
- Author(s)Carol Vorderman
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Weight298 g
- Width211 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.