All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery mom is concerned about her children and teenagers - their choice of friends and activities, their reluctance to talk, their dating life, their spiritual condition, and more. But when does legitimate care cross the line into fear and worry, which Scripture commands us to avoid? Popular speaker and author Cindi McMenamin shares from personal experience - and the wisdom gleaned from many other moms - how you can...be a mom who encourages rather than nags; pray, love, and care for your children's needs and their futures; and, replace your worries with peace and rest fully in God's strength. Start w on the path to worry-free parenting - a path that leads to positive, affirming relationships between you and your kids!
- Author BiographyCindi McMenamin, an award-winning writer and national speaker, is the author of When Women Walk Alone (more than 100,000 copies sold) and Letting God Meet Your Emotional Needs. As a pastor's wife, director of women's ministries, and Bible teacher, her passion is to bring women intodeeper intimacy with God. Cindi lives in Southern California with her husband, Hugh, and daughter, Dana.
- Author(s)Cindi McMenamin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.