All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're presenting training exercises, team meetings or a sales pitch, you can present like a pro, deal with techlogical glitches, appear calm under pressure, and deliver value-packed virtual presentations. Millions of web meetings take place every day, yet they are often boring, poorly conducted, and techlogically challenged. But that doesn't have to happen to you! Now you can learn how to make your online meeting as engaging as an in-person presentation. Whether you're presenting general information, training exercises, team meetings or sales pitches, this book helps you present like a pro and appear calm under pressure. You can facilitate discussions, handle Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) issues, listen to and engage your audience, and multitask effectively. Plus you'll have case studies, rules of thumb, ready-to-use tools, checklists, and tips to share with coworkers. With this book to guide you, you can become a competent, confident, credible online presenter and deliver real value to your audience.
- Author BiographyWayne Turmel is a writer, speaker and the president of GreatWebMeetings.com, which teaches companies and their people to sell, present, train and lead people using online and virtual presentation and meeting tools. He's the author of several books, including his newest, Meet Like You Mean It, a Leader's Guide to Painless and Productive Virtual Meetings. He has spoken internationally on virtual and online team and communication skills, and is a frequent speaker at ASTD/ATD events. He lives in suburban Chicago.
- Author(s)Wayne Turmel
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleASTD's 10 Steps Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.