All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA sustainable measurement and evaluation process can help a workplace learning professional maintain her relevance to multiple stakeholders, increase his chances to survive and thrive in difficult times, and raise her credibility as a future-focused, strategic partner. But staying on track is especially difficult in today s fast-paced business climate with its advancing techlogy and moving targets. As with any process improvement effort, consistent attention, dedicated focus, and perpetual motion must be maintained to go the distance. This Infoline will show you: the characteristics of a sustainable measurement process how you can assess the maturity of your own measurement process the common stages of development in the journey toward sustainability how to enhance the durability of your own practice through specific strategies how to anticipate and manage common risks and barriers to implementation. This month s issue also provides case studies that show readers how they are able to use the strategies in real-life situations, and poses questions you can ask yourself about your own organization s M&E process.
- Author BiographyHolly Burkett, SPHR, CPT, has more than 20 years experience helping diverse, global organizations achieve strategic change impact with workplace learning and talent management initiatives focused on leadership development, succession planning, career development and coaching, and performance improvement. Formerly with Apple, she is now principal of Evaluation Works, a performance consultancy in Davis, California.She recently wrote the Talent Manager as Change Agents chapter in ATD s Talent Management Handbook and was a contributor to the Human Resource Certification Institute s (HRCI s) The Rise of HR: Wisdom From 73 Thought Leaders, an e-book distributed to more than 1.5 million HR professionals around the globe.Holly holds a doctorate in human capital development, along with a master s of human resources and organizational development, and is a frequent conference presenter, international facilitator, and writer.
- Author(s)Stephen Haskin
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInfoline
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width221 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.