All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA woman longs to be loved. So when there is a lack of connection with her husband, the hurt can run deep. With encouraging examples from her marriage and those of women surveyed, author and speaker Julie Clinton models how readers can start important conversations with their husbands and express their deepest thoughts about topics of faith, life and love, including: Hurts: How he distances her emotionally or physically; Sex: What she likes, dislikes, and desires for sexual and nsexual touch; The Past: Secrets, prior sexual relationships, abortion, abuse, and shame; God: Her needs for spiritual leadership, prayer, and spiritual intimacy; and, Dreams: Her hopes and her desire for mutual goals. These intimacy solutions will spark reconnection in a marriage and will remind couples of their deep affection for one ather and the strength and beauty of a relationship that is based on truth, acceptance, and forgiveness.
- Author BiographyJulie Clinton, MAd, MBA, is president of Extraordinary Women and host of EWomen conferences all across America. She is the author of several books including A Woman's Path to Emotional Freedom, 10 Things You Aren't Telling Him, and Extraordinary Women. She is passionate about seeing women live out their dreams by finding their freedom in Christ. Julie and her husband, Tim, live in Virginia with their children, Megan and Zach.
- Author(s)Julie Clinton
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.