All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen true stories of real-life heroes during the attacks on 9/11! When Captain Jay Jonas of the Fire Department of New York hears an emergency radio message about the World Trade Center, he has idea of the terrible conditions he and his team will face. Arriving at the burning building, the firefighters must summon all their courage. On the same morning, just outside Washington, D.C., a jetliner piloted by terrorists slams into the Pentagon. Can Colonel Philip McNair save lives inside the flaming building?From the World Trade Center and the Pentagon to a hijacked plane above Pennsylvania, these ten stories of true American heroes on the day that changed America -- September 11, 2001.
- Author BiographyAllan Zullo is the author of more than 100 nonfiction books on subjects ranging from sports and the supernatural to history and animals. He has introduced readers to the Ten True Tales series, gripping stories of extraordinary persons who have met the challenges of dangerous, sometimes life-threatening, situations. In addition, he has authored four books about the real-life experiences of young people during the Holocaust. Allan, the father of two grown daughters and grandfather of five, lives with his wife, Kathryn, near Asheville, North Carolina. To learn more about the author, visit his website at www.allanzullo.com.
- Author(s)Allan Zullo
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTen True Tales
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.