All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen true stories of real-life heroes from World War II! Pfc. Jack Lucas -- just a teenager -- is on patrol on Iwo Jima when two grenades land at his feet. Can he save his comrades' lives? Lt. Col. James Rudder and his Rangers are climbing a 100-foot-high cliff on a secret D-Day mission. Can they survive the Nazis' devastating firepower? Sgt. Forrest Vosler is blinded and wounded from an attack by German fighter planes on his crippled bomber. Can he make it home?The world was saved by these and many more real-life heroes. You will never forget their incredible true stories.
- Author BiographyAllan Zullo is the author of more than 100 nonfiction books on subjects ranging from sports and the supernatural to history and animals. He has introduced readers to the Ten True Tales series, gripping stories of extraordinary persons who have met the challenges of dangerous, sometimes life-threatening, situations. In addition, he has authored four books about the real-life experiences of young people during the Holocaust. Allan, the father of two grown daughters and grandfather of five, lives with his wife, Kathryn, near Asheville, North Carolina. To learn more about the author, visit his website at www.allanzullo.com.
- Author(s)Allan Zullo
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTen True Tales
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.