All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis story is partly an adventure story and partly a guidebook about the details of planning, and then backpacking the entire 70-mile Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail, while trying to fight off an impending depression caused by Parkinson's Disease.
- Author BiographyPete Ferrari is a US Army veteran, having served with 1st Infantry Division during Desert Storm. After his honorable discharge, he worked as an Electronic Tech for 14 years. in 2003, he was diagnosted with Young-Onset Parkinson's Disease at the age of 38. He wrote a book about Backpacking with Parkinson's. Published paperback in Apr, 2010. Next he wrote a short story about a hike up Mt Cascade, (one of the NY 46ers). Published electronically. Also just published, 100,000 Footstep on the Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail this is the 2nd edition of the Pennsylvania part of the paperback book called The Challenge of a lifetime: Backpacking with Parkinson's Other projects include a book about his time in Iraq during Desert Storm.
- Author(s)Pete Ferrari
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.