All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book examines the agenda of top interviewers, specifies key skills and personal/professional charracteristics, explores tough interview situations, and outlines important steps to prepare for a successful interview and offer. Filled with rich interview advice for executive search candidates.
- Author BiographyWendy S Enelow, CPRW, JCTC, CCM, is the author of 1500 Keywords for $100,000+ Jobs and Best Keywords for Resumes, Cover Letters & Interviews. She lives in Coleman Falls, Virginia.
- Author(s)Wendy S. Enelow
- PublisherImpact Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMannassas Park, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publications
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight266 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.