All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeads are perfect for making all sorts of tiny treasures: cakes and treats, fruit, flowers, fast food, holiday souvenirs, pets and animals, fairies, and more! This book will show you how to make everything from a tiny tea service, a micro monkey, and some minute flowers to the sweetest little ladybug. No matter what your level of beading experience, you are sure to find the perfect beaded miniature project in 100 Beaded Flowers, Charms & Trinkets. Step-by-step demonstrations, from basic construction to more advanced techniques are covered, as well as inspiration for how to incorporate your designs into projects---including jewelry, accessories, and stationery.
- Author BiographyAMANDA BROOKE MURR-HINSON has been creating with beads for over 10 years from her home in The Smoky Mountains. Amanda's online shop, MigotoChou, opened in 2008. She has designed bead patterns for several popular beading websites in the U.S. and her miniature beaded items have been featured in magazines such as Crafts Beautiful and Make Jewelry.
- Author(s)Amanda Brooke Murr-Hinson,Amanda Hinson
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width222 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.