All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive book is full of unforgettable al fresco food and is a must-have guide for barbecue lovers everywhere. Pick from a wide range of appetizers, main course dishes and desserts, all explained in easy-to-follow steps and photography. Griddle quick-to-marinate Cheese Bites, or skewer shellfish in the style of Feta-Stuffed Squid: perfect light bites to get your barbecue off with a swing. To follow, choose from meaty Mixed Grilled Skewers or Mackerel with Nutty Bacon Stuffing. A handy section on side-dishes, breads and sauces completes the main course, while refreshing desserts such as Grilled Strawberries and Marshmallows on Skewers round off the perfect summer feast.
- Author BiographyJan Cutler is an experienced editor and food writer with a passion for fresh food, simply cooked. Among her many titles are Greek Cooking, Cajun Cooking, Tapas and Fresh & Raw.
- Author(s)Jan Cutler
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight363 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.