Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100% Career Success is part of the new 100% Success Series that is directed at the development of professional skills and characteristics that begin in college and extend through the job search and into the lifelong learning environment of the workplace.100% Career Success provides guidelines for self and professional development that creates the foundation for success in professional and personal life. Like the other two books in the series, 100% Career Success emphasizes practical application and provides exercises that encourage the reader to gain experience by applying the concepts in the book. The book provides these hands-on activities to help develop professional characteristics. Supplements include a Professional Portfolio to assist in the job search, as well as an online companion and web tutors. The Professional Portfolio can be continuously revised as readers enter into and progress in their careers. The content applies to developing general professional traits or can be applied to specific fields. Readers will benefit from the hands-on, practical approach of the text that will support them from the learning process into a successful career.
- Author BiographyAmy Solomon has been a successful program director and faculty member in career school, community college, and clinical occupational therapy settings. She is an accreditation evaluator for the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) and has supervised and coached academic and clinical faculty. In addition to developing academic programs and courses, Ms. Solomon has authored, edited, and reviewed textbooks, ancillary materials, and academic reports such as self-studies and other documents. Ms. Solomon's experience contributes to a thorough understanding of curriculum, adult learners, accreditation issues, and faculty development needs. Terry Taylor, Ph.D., is employed by Quantum Integrations in Denver, CO. As an educator for twenty years, Lori held various positions including instructor, program chair, and academic dean. During her time in education, providing quality curriculum, ensuring high student satisfaction, and achieving institutional compliance while being fiscally sound, were high on her list of accomplishments. In 2005, Lori developed her own company. Lori Tyler & Associates has been successful in authoring and co-authoring numerous textbooks, developing multimedia materials, and creating online and on-ground training programs for education institutions, corporate businesses, and publishing entities. In addition to material development, Lori travels throughout the United States conducting workshops on various topics and providing advice on how to achieve effective training programs.
- Author(s)Amy Solomon,Lori Tyler,Terry Taylor
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width205 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.