All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is Taschen 25 - Special edition! This is a comprehensive compendium of contemporary art at the beginning of the 21st century. This special two-volume edition compiles the 100 most exciting artists from the seminal Taschen title Art at the Turn of the Millenium as well as the rewned Art Now series, condensing them to a comprehensive compendium of contemporary art at the beginning of the 21st century. Our selection features a wide variety of works by pioneering artists such as Jean-Michel Basquiat, Marlene Dumas, Damien Hirst, Mike Kelley, Jeff Koons, Albert Oehlen, Richard Prince, Charles Ray, Cindy Sherman, and Christopher Wool alongside outstanding artists of a younger generation like Glenn Brown, Natalie Djurberg, Tom Friedman, Mark Grotjahn, or Terence Koh.
- Author BiographyHans Werner Holzwarth was a photographer before launching a corporate design firm. He has collaborated on book designs with Robert Frank, Nan Goldin, Albert Oehlen, Richard Prince, Kiki Smith, and John Waters. For TASCHEN, he edited Jeff Koons, Christopher Wool, and Art Now Vol 3.
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication25/10/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight5361 g
- Width240 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine76 mm
- Edited byHans Werner Holzwarth
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.